VBCorLib for VB6

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Updating VBCorLib to Version 2.2

So I don't get a lot of time to spend with VBCorLib, but sometimes I have to make an update available because I feel an issue needs to be resolved. So I've done some work and uploaded the latest to SourceForge.

I've integrated the BigInteger class with VBCorLib to bring all the functionality into a single package. Along the way a few issues were resolved. The Queue class had a sneaky glitch that could cause an application to crash. The DSAParameters class was updated to derive the J parameter from the P and Q parameters. This was accomplished using BigInteger.

Along with the new uploads on SourceForge I have included the current set of unit tests. It is a separate download because if its size. But for those interested, it is available. It will require the use of SimplyVBUnit to run those tests.

-Kelly

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home