VBCorLib for VB6

Thursday, March 26, 2020

VBCorLib 3.0 Released!

I'm very pleased to announce the arrival of the VBCorLib 3.0 library! Even though it's only been a little side-project, it has been heavily updated and enhanced over the last several years. I hope many of you will enjoy the features that it can bring to VB6.

The primary focus was bringing many of the classes up-to-date with the later versions of .NET and I believe I've succeeded to a good degree. Some of the classes and methods have been renamed to bring them more inline with a consistent naming convention. Of course there are a ton of bug fixes and optimizations to keep VBCorLib 3.0 speeding along.

Being release 3.0 it heavily implies breaking changes. I'm sure there will be many encountered. However, I believe for the most part the names have hit a solid foundation and will remain unchanged in any future updates.

You access the documentation by either browsing or downloading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home