VBCorLib for VB6

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Finale Begins

Ok, so now I've included INI file support. I'm thinking that will be the end of VBCorLib. No more additions. Only fixes if they actually exist. Speaking of which, I found a huge problem with all of the Encodings. You can't encode an empty string and you can't decode a zero-length byte array. Both of those problems have been solved.

So now I'm working on a ton of examples to include with the library to show many of the aspects of the classes and how they work. Once I feel I have enough examples, then I'll release the entire group to the public. The only possible reasons to create new releases is for bux fixes, but I don't think there will be any more.

Ok, back to work
- Kelly

1 Comments:

  • Kelly, Your A Diamond Thanks Ever So Much For VBCorlib.

    It's Help Me Tremendously.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2005 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home