VBCorLib for VB6

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Today on PSC

Well, its' official. VBCorLib has won 2nd place for Code-Of-The-Month for the month of May on Planet Source Code. Oh joy!

Moving on... I found 2 bugs that will cause funny formatted numbers when using the NumberFormatInfo class. They have been fixed and will be included in the final version. Version 1.3 will be the final version, unless more bugs are found, though I can't forsee it (lol).

With the addition of the INIFile, INISectionWriter, and cTimer classes, I feel VBCorLib is ready for anything. The cTimer class has been improved to allow callbacks using AddressOf as well as events. This allows for the timer class to be used in modules without the WithEvents keyword. I always hated having to declare those variables only in a class.

So, I'm working on some examples now. Once I've covered a good portion of the library classes, I will release it all at once. Everything is looking good now...

- Kelly

1 Comments:

  • I think this is by far one of the most useful projects on PSC.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2005 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home